|Get jobs on your |
|Benefits:||Two complimentary online short courses per year, Medical Aid subsidy, on-site gym, discounted healthy meals and an in-house barista|
|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory|
Job descriptionThe role exists to produce valuable insights from research activities, that will help decision making for new courses with University Partners. Managing the list of commercially viable course ideas in a subject vertical, on pipeline, and supporting the Market Research function with proactive industry research in a subject vertical and reactive research into new course proposals is critical to the role. Maintaining an overview of the competitor market and monitoring course performance of current courses in a subject vertical, providing insights into the identity of the typical consumer to guide the improvement of course performance where necessary. A Research Analyst is responsible for maintaining an overview of the customer to support the greater marketing function.
Company DescriptionGetSmarter, a wholly-owned subsidiary of 2U, Inc., is a digital education company that partners with the world's leading universities to select, design and deliver premium online short courses with a data-driven focus on learning gain.
RequirementsKey role and responsibilities:
- Production of viability analysis reports following standardised research methodology: including general desktop research and quantitative analysis of keyword search trends, job availabilities, analysis of the target market and competitor landscape, among other key data sources.
- Managing the portfolio of courses and new course ideas in your select subject vertical and regularly conducting additional industry-related research.
- Evaluating and analyzing current course performance and student demographics, to provide feedback for improvement in targeting, content quality and essentially student numbers.
- Liaising with GM’s or PGM’s in a single region.
- Engaging with key external and internal stakeholders during development of a new course, including; Learning Design, Marketing, and University Faculty.
- Master's Degree
- Three to five years of working experience
- Strong data interpretation and analysis skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Being comfortable with ambiguity and being able to work flexibly and independently are essential
Posted on 15 Apr 13:44