|Get jobs on your |
Online Programme Coordinator
|Location:||Cape Town, Salt River|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
|Company:||Red & Yellow Creative School of Business|
Job descriptionWe're looking for an experienced, super-organised Programme Coordinator who has a deep passion for education. You will support our Corporate Training team with the end to end process of developing, setting up and rolling out of various online and workplace training programmes for our corporate clients.
You will be responsible for communicating effectively with students, clients, various professional bodies, SETAs, Educational Institutions, vendors, internal product/customer teams, and championing the entire administrative and coordination processes required to successfully run world-class programmes.
In this role, you will combine strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure. You should also be a problem-solver, with strong project management and administrative skills.
Your goal will be to ensure that our training programs run smoothly from start to finish, delivering a premium student and client experience, and maintaining Red & Yellow’s reputation as the learning institution of choice for our clients.
A typical day may look like
Administration, coordination, project management
- Work closely with our Corporate Training Programme Directors and Facilitators and “own” the end-to-end process of coordinating, administrating, and project managing all training programmes for our Corporate Clients
- Managing and coordinating multiple online courses and students via the Red & Yellow learning platform
- Coordinate all content, course material and the release of these within scheduled timeframes
- Manage and coordinate all communication with the student groups, including mailers, personal emails, telephone calls, online queries and chat sessions
- Provide a support channel for students with an empathetic and reassuring approach
- Ensure prompt and considered communications with all students
- Constantly strive to improve programme administration and coordination processes to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and company profitability
- Ensure all requirements and deadlines for the programmes accredited with SETA, professional bodies, i.e. SA Board for People Practices (SABPP), and other educational institutions etc. are met
- Create and accurately maintain all relevant training records (e.g. trainee lists, files, schedules, attendance sheets, assessments, marks, reports, etc.)
- Upload information, reports, etc. as required internally and by relevant SETAs
- Attend to pre and post assessment tasks
- Generate students reports, results, certificates
- Prepare and disseminate material (e.g. instructional notes, feedback forms)
- Act as a point-of-contact, liaise with and build relationships with our Corporate Clients, students, vendors, SETAs, professional bodies, etc.
- Respond to and deal with all student queries in a timeous and professional manner and ensure they are referred to the necessary academic staff as appropriate
- Liaise and coordinate with all relevant internal teams
- A real “radiator” with a genuine passion for education
- Curious – you love learning and experiencing new things
- A brave problem-solver; approachable yet assertive
- You are smart, proactive, positive and enthusiastic
- You are open to feedback and new ideas, always willing to change what you are doing in light of new information
- Sign up for all our online courses for free!
- Take advantage of our vibrant and inspirational campus
- Join our team of innovative and top-notch people who make things happen
- Friends & family discount on courses offered by R&Y
- Flexible working hours
"We are a better business school because we are filled with students from all walks of life.
To ensure we stay that way, at least 10% of our students won’t have to pay for themselves. For every 9 hours you learn with our school, someone less fortunate receives an hour of career-boosting learning."
If you feel you’ve got what it takes to join Red & Yellow, we want to hear from you! Get in touch a with us
RequirementsWe can’t live without
- Diploma in related field
- Competence in using Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience in education coordination
- Strong administrative, coordination and planning skills
- Skilled at working effectively with various stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong customer service skills
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Deadline driven – critical
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Systematic in approach to tasks
- Two to three years’ work experience as a training administrator/coordinator/project management, or similar administrative role in a corporate/education/HR environment
- Familiar with SETAs, skills development initiatives, National Qualifications Framework (Unit standards/Credits/Qualification structure)
- Knowledge of workplace skills plans, annual training reports, and RPL a strong advantage
- Familiarity with relevant legislation (NQF ACT, SDA, SDLA and EE Act) a strong advantage
- SDF Training ideal
Posted on 15 Apr 08:46