|Get jobs on your |
Mid Content Writer
|Benefits:||Two complimentary online short courses per year, Medical Aid subsidy, on-site gym, discounted healthy meals and an in-house barista|
Are you a multifaceted, collaborative, sharp-as-a-whip Content Creator?
We want to meet you!
The purpose of a mid-level content writer is to research, ideate and write marketing content collateral, of an industry-leading standard, that supports the company's marketing goals and adheres to the 2U brand and UP style guides.
- Content creation: Ability to research, write, and edit persuasive, SEO-optimised copy for use in a variety of content formats and across multiple marketing and media channels, in support of business goals and objectives
- Attention to detail: Respond to briefs with well-researched, error-free content that cites authoritative sources and adheres to stipulated style guides.
- Self-manage: Ability to manage your own time and complete briefs within deadline, without compromising on quality.
- Process driven: Ensuring all tasks follow stipulated workflow process. The mid content writer should also identify potential challenges in systems and present solutions.
- Mentorship: Offer guidance and mentorship to junior content writers and promote knowledge share within the team.
- A formal tertiary qualification in English/Journalism or related fields, backed by 3-5 years of working experience.
- A portfolio that demonstrates an ability to write content that is free of grammatical and spelling mistakes, well-researched, persuasive and SEO-optimised.
- Team player who is able to work well with internal and external colleagues
- Sound communication skills and receptive to feedback from peers and key stakeholders.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to show initiative and problem-solve proactively
Company DescriptionGetSmarter, a wholly-owned subsidiary of 2U, Inc., is a digital education company that partners with the world's leading universities to select, design and deliver premium online short courses with a data-driven focus on learning gain.
Posted on 11 Feb 07:32
- Junior Content Writer/Journalist, Cape Town, City Centre
- English Content Writer, Cape Town, Rhino Africa
- Content Writer/Journalist Intern, Cape Town, Claremont
- Copy Editor/Content Writer, Cape Town, Claremont
- German Speaking Content Creator, Cape Town, Claremont
- Content Producer, Cape Town, Independent Media Recruiter
- Senior Content Producer, Cape Town, Independent Media Recruiter
- Content Intern, Cape Town, Observatory