|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
Job descriptionCape Town(CBD) Legal Practice requires the services of a qualified conveyancer.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Drafting and preparing transfer, bond and bond cancellation documents;
- Preparing Estate transfers;
- Managing transactions and staff
- Minimum two years of post admission experience
- LLB Degree/Member of Legal Practice Council
- Notarial qualifications would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and drafting skills.
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- Ability to lead, take responsibility and act independently
- Ability to work under pressure .
Posted on 17 May 09:50