- GIVEAWAY: 2 copies of Essentials of Retirement Fund Management up for grabs
- Gender equality makes good business sense
- Making unlimited leave policies work for you
|Get jobs on your |
HR Administrator Internship Programme
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support and to contribute to the Human Resources Department’s overall efficiency, thereby ultimately enabling an effective HR service offering to the business.
- Completed National Diploma or Degree in Human Resources
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Good communication skills in English both written and spoken.
- Clear credit and criminal record.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills, as well as good email etiquette
- Good general computer and internet literacy, e.g. MS Office applications, Dropbox, Google docs
Duties & Responsibilities
- Timely, accurate and confidential maintenance of hard and electronic HR records and documentation.
- Preparation and processing of all employment, staff movement, remuneration and performance related documentation.
- Process all new hires and terminations.
- Capture payroll data relating to personal information, staff movements and leave utilization.
- Conduct pre-employment and security checks.
- Assist with call centre staff recruitment and Training as required.
- Prepare regret letters for all unsuccessful candidates
- Prepare HR Metrics reports.
- Contribute to the preparation and submission of statutory reports.
- Assist with the company events.
- General administration – data capture, filing, printing, scanning, laminating.
- Adhoc projects as assigned by the Head of Human Resources.
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can Download and use. Get started.
Posted on 07 Aug 14:56
- Sales Administrator/Executive, Cape Town, Westlake Business Park, Tokai
- PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR (C2), Somerset West, Intelligent Placement
- Insurance Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, Ad Talent
- Payments Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, Ad Talent
- Legal Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, Ad Talent
- Creditors Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, Ad Talent
- Email Marketing Administrator, Cape Town, Observatory, GetSmarter, a brand of 2U, Inc.
- Claims Administrators, Client Care and Sales Consultants, George, Badger Holdings
- Office Assistant/Administrator, Cape Town, Salt River
- IT Administrator/Digital Content Manager, Cape Town, Hout Bay
- Office Administrator, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Property Administrator, Cape Town, Tokai
- Front of House / Member Administrator, Somerset West, Onyx Group Holdings
- Junior Office Administrator, Cape Town, Somerset West
- PA/Office Manager I Sports + Entertainment, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- Junior Accountant/Bookkeeper, Cape Town, Goodwood
- Bookkeeper/Office Manager (Half-Day), Cape Town, Muizenberg
- Junior Network Installer, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Accountant/Bookkeeper, Cape Town, Athlone Industria 1, Mitchells Plain
- Accountant, Cape Town, Muller Marketing
- Accountant - Social Enterprise (SA Citizens only), Cape Town, Epping, LayerCake recruitment
- Finance Manager/Accountant, Cape Town, Bergvliet
- SAICA Trainee Accountants, Cape Town, Tokai, Meredith Harington