|Get jobs on your |
Human Resources System Administrator – Workday HCM
Job descriptionThe Department:
Also known as Business Partners, our skilled and friendly Human Resources department know and understand the business. We assist managers with all people related needs, ranging from administration, advice and assistance around policies and procedures, talent management, employee relations, training and development.
From Optimising the corporate structure to Recruitment, On-boarding, Career Development, Talent Management and Team Building, we aim to grow and improve our business with tangible results.
Purpose of the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, this individual will be responsible for all facets of the Workday Human Resources system, from configuration of the system to the administration and ongoing maintenance/support of the Workday Human Resources platform. Although the central system is Workday, there are various other functional specific applications. This role will work closely with key stakeholders to develop solutions, ensure data consistency, data integrity and accurate generation and reporting of information. This role is the key contact representing the business with the supplier: Workday.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- System Administrator for the whole HR and Payroll-input system, providing trouble shooting support, liaison with the system provider to resolve issues
- Work closely with the super-users in other companies in the group, to ensure full alignment of changes affecting global workflows
- Assist with the implementations of new system functionality or modules
- Be a system super-user for the HR system and provide support to the HR team and the business
- Manage all system updates in close liaison with all stakeholders including IT, HR and Payroll users, employees and managers.
- Provide implementation review and support on any new HR technologies
- Test data security, setup, accuracy
- Setup and maintain business processes
- Control security groups as directed by the Head of HR
- Design, produce and run a set of regular reports on all functions of HR for the HRBPs and managers
- Set up report templates for ongoing access by specified users
- Provide salary, benchmark and data reports for workforce plans
- Run management reports for the annual salary and bonus reviews
HR Operational Effectiveness
- Support HR projects in line with the Business Strategy
- Provide support on HR administration auditing and processes
- Create and update HR documentation, including policies, process, FAQ’s and ensuring the HR intranet is always up to date
- Conduct an annual audits on the sponsorship process and documentation in conjunction with the Immigration Advisor
- Conduct and administer various surveys, including exit interviews with staff leaving the business and reporting on this data
- Provide minute taking support to HRBPs in employment relations meetings when required
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
- Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent is essential
- Relevant tertiary qualification is advantageous
- Experience with Workday Data Model is essential
- Experience in design patterns including configuration and quality assurance
- Deep understanding of the following functional areas within Workday: HCM, Recruiting, Talent Management, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, and Absence
- Ability to design and develop technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Ability to consider holistic impact of changes being implemented
- Understanding of integration and reporting process
- Experience with large ERP environment including specific knowledge of HR systems
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good numeracy skills
- Used to dealing with sensitive and confidential data
- Accountability and Execution
- Information Monitoring
- Organisation and Planning
- Problem Solving
- Thinking Skills
*Please note we will apply relevance to our Talent Management and Talent Development Programme as part of our recruitment process
*Shortlisted candidates may need to complete an assessment
This position requires trust and honesty as it has access to financial details - therefore a credit and criminal record check will be conducted.
The qualifications identified herein are an inherent job requirement, therefore a qualification verification check will be done.
By applying for this role, and supplying the necessary details, you hereby grant us permission to apply for these checks. This will be done in a confidential manner, and solely for the purposes of verification.
To view all current vacancies, please visit our website, www.digioutsource.com
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Posted on 13 Mar 11:00