|Get jobs on your |
Provide effective support for vendor administration processes in order to support procurement achieve operational goals.
Responsibilities And Work Outputs
- Administer the verification of new and existing supplier’s BEE status to ensure suppliers comply with relevant procurement policies.
- Verify supplier’s bank details and VAT registration number.
- Coordinate the collation and approval of new supplier documentation, ensuring that all documentation is accurate and completed in full.
- Accurately capture supplier details on the system ensuring that there is no unnecessary duplication of suppliers on the system.
- Ensure once-off vendors are deactivated once payment has been effected.
- Maintain supplier information on the system to support procurement and accounts payable processes.
- Regularly updated vendor spreadsheet.
- Monitor and maintain BEE status of suppliers.
- Provide management reporting on a monthly basis and as when required.
- Business Acumen.
- Customer/ Stakeholder Commitment.
- Drive for Results.
- Leads Change and Innovation.
- Impact and Influence.
- Self-Awareness and Insight.
- Diversity and Inclusiveness.
Experience And Qualifications
- Diploma or degree
- 0-1 years’ experience in a procurement administration within a corporate environment
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can Download and use. Get started.
Posted on 09 Sep 09:15