|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R10000 - R20000 per month Cost to company|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Ulwezi Consulting (Pty) Ltd|
- Serve clients and employees by handling day-to-day questions and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Assist in communicating company policies and procedures.
- Promote understanding within the organisation and across the business.
- Recruit for open positions and perform the full life cycle of recruiting activities including sourcing and screening applicants, maintaining recruiting systems, drafting offer letters, providing follow-through with candidates, supporting hiring managers and reporting recruiting statistics.
- Draft and update job descriptions.
- Assist in classifying positions and/or reclassifying positions as needed.
- Lead employee on-boarding activities.
- Answer employee questions and provide support to managers when integrating new hires into the business.
- Implement fingerprint-supported background checks and teaching certification of all applicable employees.
- Administer employee benefits programs, answer employee questions, support claim resolution and maintain related systems.
- Support the performance review process; provide employees and managers with information about the process, policies, job duties and process for promotion.
- Lead employee recreation and recognition programmes.
- Maintain employee records.
- Responsible for the new hire, termination and change of status forms with payroll.
- Serve as employee liaison to assist in problem resolution with issues related to benefit deductions and pay.
- Coordinate and ensure completion of employee exit interviews.
- Report outcome of exit interview information to management and tracks/maintains data.
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, psychology, or other similar degrees.
- Preferred skills and work experience: Five to eight years of previous work experience as an HR generalist or senior generalist.
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of personnel administration.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with peers and employees.
- Ability to present information and make recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of the internet.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and make deadlines.
- Demonstrates good judgment; approachable and professional.
- solid problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Well organised.
Posted on 30 Jan 11:29
- Company Secretary and Compliance Manager-Senior Management Level, Johannesburg, The Skills Mine
- Senior Lead Agile Programme Manager, Johannesburg, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Event Manager, Johannesburg, Dunkeld West
- PR Junior Account Manager, Sandton, Irvine Partners
- Account Manager - Marketing Research - Quantitative Research, Johannesburg, Sandton and Surrounds, LayerCake recruitment
- Store Manager, Krugersdorp, Christian Art Distributors
- Office Manager, Johannesburg, Bryanston
- POS Business Development/Sales Manager, Johannesburg, Cardilogix
- Social Media Manager, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment
- Senior Account Manager, Johannesburg, Houghton, M&C Saatchi Abel
- Assurance Audit Senior Manager, Johannesburg, The Skills Mine
- Finance Manager, Johannesburg, The Skills Mine
- Assistant Dealersales Manager, Springs, Selcourt, Springs, Badger Holdings
- Brand Manager, Johannesburg, Northern suburbs, Adlink Personnel Placements
- Social Media Reputation Manager, Northriding
- Senior Digital Project Manager, Johannesburg, Ogilvy Cape Town
- National Operations Manager, Johannesburg, Ad Talent
- Account Manager - PR, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Ogilvy South Africa
- Project Manager - Signage, Johannesburg, Worldwide Positions
- Community Manager, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment
- In-House Studio Manager, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment
- Webmaster/Content Manager, Johannesburg, Woodmead
- Showroom Customer Service Manager, Johannesburg, Home Choice
- Traffic Manager, Johannesburg, Dunkeld West
- Copywriter/Community Manager, Johannesburg, Bryanston
- Account Manager, Bryanston, The Skills Mine
- Account Manager, Johannesburg, Fourways
- Private Chef/House Manager/Butler, Midrand
- Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Ad Talent
- Operations Warehouse Manager, Midrand, Worldwide Positions