|Get jobs on your |
Human Resources Manager
|Remuneration:||R900000 - R1080000 per year negotiable TCTC|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
Job descriptionInterpret organisational objectives to develop a Human Resources strategy, to direct and manage the functions of the Human Resources value chain to establish a stable, competent, and productive workforce supporting the attainment of organisational strategic objectives.
Major Tasks [KPI’s]
- Formulate and implement the human resource strategy according to the business strategy
- Review current human resource management practices against business needs and customer requirements and motivate for improvement to support service delivery by defining the gaps
- To put in place and maintain the organisational manpower planning system so as to ensure full optimization of labor utilization
- Ensure the development and maintenance of an HR development program to facilitate employee training and development according to organisational requirements. (Inclusive of a talent Management program)
- Minimize the exposure to legislative contravention by implementing policies and procedures in full support of legislative requirements (BCEA; LRA; SDA; SLA’s etc)
- Directs the development of Employee Relations strategy for the business, facilitating the enhancement of employer and bargaining partner relationships
- Manage business risk, through continuous internal and external monitoring of business impact, as well as changes in stakeholder needs
- Ensure the implementation of a wellness program to create awareness, identify and treat wellness related problems with/of employees according to organisational requirements and sound wellness management principles.
- Interpret organisational objectives and needs across disciplines to ensure the availability and management of funds to meet the objectives of the HR function.
- Ensure effective staffing levels and utilization according to organisational needs
- Ensure the effective implementation and monitoring of SHE related programs in business according to the various system requirement
- Manages external service providers and clients by coordinating the implementation of projects and service level agreements.
- Facilitate and maintain effective stakeholder and business relationships through appropriate relationship building, networking and reporting activities
RequirementsBusiness Degree in Human Resources
9 years + experience, with minimal 4 years in management
Strong IR and Legislation knowledge
Posted on 10 Apr 13:34
We are a centralized industry specific Talent Intelligence organization with a simple yet comprehensive solution that drives a holistically successful organizational design, through partnering with its people, the market and particular workforce analysis.