- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
- Companies need to ask themselves: can innovation be taught?
- Tech-savvy youth could change the cyber security landscape
|Get jobs on your |
|Location:||Cape Town, Somerset West|
An exciting career opportunity exists in Somerset West, Cape Town for a General Manager within a Manufacturing environment. If you have the following behavioural competency and experience, we look forward to receiving your application.
- A degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial etc.)
- More than eight years’ experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment with keen focus on quality assurance, SHE and operational risk management
- At least five years’ within a General Management role.
- Knowledge of the Labour act, OHSA and or any other regulatory acts which may affect the company
- Computer Literate - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Knowledge of quality management systems and standards
- Knowledge of product development, operations/business management, procurement, budgeting and lean manufacturing
- Strong leadership, mentoring and coaching skills
- Planning and prioritization of multiple tasks, organisational and administrative skills
- High ethical standards with effective decision-making and good problem-solving skills
- Team player with good people management skills
- Displays initiative with good levels of entrepreneurial spirit
- Good communicator (verbal/non-verbal) with strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Mature, driven, confident, self-motivated and results orientated
- Provide leadership to the Business Systems department in line with the company vision and objectives
- Ensure complete adherence to ISO standards pertaining to Quality, Safety and Environment
- Monitor and control the quality of goods delivered to customers
- Initiate corrective action processes to address non-conformances occurring in manufacturing
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure and talent
- Ensure that all qualification procedures are executed correctly and timeously
- Reporting of key performance metrics regarding SHE and Quality
- Manage operational risks which are highlighted by internal and external audits
- Support the development of a healthy internal culture of high performance that retains key employees and encourages their professional development
Closing Date: 5 July 2019
To apply for the above-mentioned position, please apply on our Website www.intelligentplacement.co.za/vacancies also add your profile picture to your CV.
If you don’t hear from us within three weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 02 Jul 07:18
Intelligent Placement will, through its expertise, service standards and national network provide a unique value proposition which will differentiate Intelligent Placement to be the preferred South African Recruitment brand.
|Recent jobs by Intelligent Placement||City||Date posted|
|Maintenance Administrator||Durbanville||18 Jul 14:20|
|HR Manager||Durbanville||18 Jul 14:20|
|Shift Supervisor||Hermanus||18 Jul 09:20|
|Financial Administrator||Durbanville||18 Jul 09:20|
|Financial Administrator||Cape Town||17 Jul 09:54|
|Accountant - SAIPA||Cape Town||17 Jul 09:53|
|Accountant - SAIPA||Cape Town||17 Jul 09:52|
|Recruitment/HR Administrator||Cape Town||17 Jul 09:51|
|Sales Representative||Cape Town||16 Jul 12:41|
|Payroll Administrator||Cape Town||16 Jul 07:41|