|Get jobs on your |
A well-established construction firm has a vacancy available for a quality assurer to be based in Roodepoort, Johannesburg.
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an assessment or test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Grade 12 or relevant NQF4 equivalent plus relevant tertiary qualification in quality assurance/civil engineering
- Three years’ experience in quality control (inspection and testing)
- Experience in same or similar industry (concrete manufacturing)
- Must have ISO compliance knowledge
- Advance computer literacy skills
- Ensure the execution of quality control within the product manufacturing process
- Interact with production and quality assistants to ensure all related quality checks are done on the production floor
- Supervise and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in performing all inspections and tests required for quality assurance and control of products
- Provides support to the production department in troubleshooting product quality deficiencies, and work with technical resources and plant management resources to identify the root cause and eliminate recurring quality problems
- Ensure laboratory instrumentation calibration and checks are planned and executed according to set requirements. Troubleshoot laboratory instrumentation as necessary
Applicants must reside in Roodepoort, Johannesburg or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 03 Dec 07:58
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Sales Representative||Nelspruit||18 Dec 15:02|
|Finance Director||Cape Town||18 Dec 14:36|
|Finance Clerk||Cape Town||18 Dec 14:34|
|Furniture Warehouse Assistant||Durban||18 Dec 14:07|
|Furniture Sales Consultant||Durban||18 Dec 14:05|
|Stores Clerk||Ogies||18 Dec 12:07|
|Designated Manager||Nelspruit||18 Dec 10:49|
|Key Shop Administrator||Johannesburg||18 Dec 10:48|
|External Sales Representative||Durban||18 Dec 09:15|
|Marketing Manager||Sandton||18 Dec 09:14|