- 5 traits of successful remote workers
- Carrying weapons during strike action can get you dismissed
- Practical tips on how to prepare for your job search
Chief Operations Officer
|Remuneration:||R1300000 - R1600000 per year Basic salary|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Ulwezi Consulting (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionPurpose: Planning, implementing and execution of strategic Client goals in relation to Zoning of the Hub, business development thereof and maintenance of facilities.
- Operations and Maintenance of the Hub
- Compliance with SHEQ and environmental regulations
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are maintained.
- Customize Clients specifications in line with their needs.
- Infrastructure development, maintenance and refurbishment
- Liaison with Tenants
- Liaison with Municipality and other Stakeholders
- Assist Technical Team in obtaining relevant municipal authorizations.
- Maintain good relations with Tenants, Investors and third Parties
- Adhere to Lease agreements
- Contract Management
- Negotiate with Tenants and Investors
- Ensure that all facilities are always in a good working condition.
- Lead and direct all Zone operations department.
- Responsible for the strategic and operational support of the Zone
- Support Management Team in their day-to-day execution of their strategic roles at the Zone
- Various Project management activities and planning thereof as and when needed to do so.
- Project reporting functions
- Client relationship
- Business growth and development
- Responsible for the direction and management of operations by overseeing project finances.
- Play a key role in the business' purpose, Vision, and values, ensuring strategic objectives are achieved.
- The promotion of the Client within South Africa, Southern Africa and other offshore markets and building client relationships.
- Develop supplier relationships ensuring contracts are geared towards profitability.
- Develop a project management culture focused on delivering quality projects on time and within budget.
- Assess and establish best practices with regards to Project Management, Purchasing and Engineering
- Mentor Departmental Managers strengthening business/commercial acumen enabling others to see the bigger picture' and promote their personal growth.
- An Engineering or Construction qualification
- Honours Degree
- Master’s Degree in Business Management
- Strong Marketing skills
- Fifteen years construction experience will be critical for your success in this challenging role.
- Demonstrated successful track record in project delivery and client development at an operational level.
- South African citizens will be shown preference, but this role is open to international applicants.
Posted on 03 Mar 07:39
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Chief Operating Officer