Customer Service Specialist
|Remuneration:||R8000 - R12000 per month negotiable cost-to-company |
|Benefits:||Medical and Provident fund contribution|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Reference:||##CVA - CSS05/22|
|Company:||Ciovita (pty) Ltd|
We are looking for a vibrant individual with a positive attitude to join our sales team. The ideal candidate should be solution-driven, with a desire to succeed, and a passion for customer service.
Duties and responsibilities
- Promptly responding to customer queries via email, live chat, phone, and other media channels.
- Immediately escalating serious complaints or issues that you are not equipped to deal with.
- Liaising with colleagues and fellow departments to find the best solutions to a customer's issues.
- Identifying common problems and escalating them to management, along with solutions.
- Maintaining a polite, helpful, and professional manner at all times.
- Obtaining and sharing customer feedback with colleagues and other departments so that products and services can be improved.
- Familiarising yourself with new products and services as they are introduced.
- Providing training to new customer service agents.
- Respect client confidentiality at all times.
- Determine customer needs and offer service, solutions, and support
- Close sales and lead customers through the necessary processes
- Assist customers by answering queries in real-time
- Assist with courier facilitation
- Assist with refunds and repairs
- department liaising to solve issues
- Critical thinking
- High level of work ethic
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- High efficiency and effectiveness
- Passion for customer service / helping people
- Experience working on CRM
- Computer savvy
- Affinity to technology and improvement/growth
- Matric Qualification
- Knowledge of/ experience in Cycling will help
Posted on 23 May 18:17, Closing date 22 Jul