- 4 worst career tips you'll ever get
- How business misrepresentation for minimum wage exemption can lead to jail time
- How new code can bring order to strikes
|Get jobs on your |
Business Development Manager - Digital Sales
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Travel allowance, cell allowance, compulsory pension fund and optional medical aid|
|Company:||Durpro Workforce Solutions (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionPlease note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not be contacted please consider your application unsuccessful.
Service driven individual with a passion to succeed required to increase business capacity by effectively marketing the business unit and its products to new and potential customers with a view to forging strong rewarding relationships.
This target driven individual will be required to achieve and exceed targets aimed at growing sustainable sales and profits of the organisation through the development of business partnerships, which provide a total communication solution to the client.
This assertive and confident self-starter will be required to actively seek out new and potential business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Three to five years of full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising (digital experience required) agency or brand.
- Digital marketing experience and monetising online assets a huge plus
- Strong relationship management, organisational and project management skills.
- Strong interest in technology and digital marketing.
- Creative brand knowledge.
- Understanding the FMCG/retail market.
Posted on 28 Jan 15:16