- 3 steps towards 'glass boxing' your company with a Biz Press Office
- Potential jail time on the cards for CV fraudsters
- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
|Get jobs on your |
Destination Manager South/East Africa
|Remuneration:||R440000 - R480000 per month To be discussed|
|Benefits:||Medical care, Parking, Team events|
Job descriptionOur sales team is international with offices in all corners of the globe. With our continued growth, we are expanding our Cape Town office and looking for you to join the team. This person will be responsible for some regions in South and East Africa.
Are you an enthusiastic sales person with a great passion for our product who is ready for a new challenge? Are you interested in supporting our continued growth in the market? Do you want to become an expert in helping our customers turn trips into amazing experiences? Then join us!
Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Owning your destination(s) and its key performance metrics including;
- Strong Revenue Growth
- Product Inventory
- Customer Satisfaction
- Responsible for the entire sales funnel from start to end: from acquisition and on-boarding, negotiating with key attractions and tours for best conditions, closing deals and account management
- Keeping up with, and being the contact person for your destination’s market landscape - including tourism trends and competition
- Constant presence in the field; experiencing our products in order to discover where customers’ pain points are, implementing solutions and working closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will wow our customers.
Company DescriptionGetYourGuide is on a mission to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary experiences and we come to work every day because we are passionate about turning customers'? travel dreams into reality.
Through our online marketplace and vast catalogue of traveller experiences, we’re revolutionizing the tours and activities space by changing how people discover and book things to do in their destinations.
Since our founding in 2009 we continuously help travellers find the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
We are truly international as travellers from more than 155 countries have booked over 15 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide.com.
And our team consists of over 400 experts, 50+ nationalities, working from our Berlin headquarters in Germany and global offices across the world in cities like Zurich, Paris, New York City, Rio de Janeiro, Cape Town, and Hong Kong to name a few.
Join our journey by checking out our latest career opportunities(careers.getyourguide.com) and get to know us better through our blog (inside.getyourguide.com).
- Ideally two+ years of B2B sales experience, tourism/e-commerce industry experience is a plus
- English, French or any other African languages are a plus
- Independent, creative, entrepreneurial mindset
- Enjoys overcoming objections and closing deals with challenging clients
- Passionate about travelling and visiting top destinations on a monthly basis
- Likes data - a working proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent and natural ability to establish and build great business relationships with clients
- Confident, approachable and solution-oriented with good organisational skills
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Result-focused and self-driven
- A positive “can-do” attitude and a strong inner drive to succeed!
- Grow with a large degree of freedom; set your own goals and how to achieve them by having full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Live the life of our customers by experiencing and improving our products for yourself
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth
- Work in an international team with varied experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- Enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
Please note that in order to apply you need to be eligible to work in South Africa. GetYourGuide won't be able to sponsor a work visa for this role.
Ready to help us chart some new territory? Please send us your application via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
For more information on the recruitment process be sure to read "Recruitment Step by Step - What You Can Expect" on our blog.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via !
Posted on 18 Jun 09:22
- ICT Services Manager - Health/Social Development, Cape Town, Ayanda Mbanga - Redefining Success
- Junior Sales Manager, Cape Town, CBD, Ad Talent
- Community Manager, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Junior Social Media Manager, Cape Town, Career Custodians
- Finance Manager/Accountant, Cape Town, Bergvliet
- Assistant Store Manager, Cape Town, Christian Art Distributors
- Store Manager, Cape Town, Christian Art Distributors
- HR Manager, Durbanville, Intelligent Placement
- Social Media Community Manager, Cape Town, City Bowl, Trusted Interns
- Traffic Manager - Consultancy, Stellenbosch, Amplified Talent
- Sales Manager, Grabouw, Elgin Free Range Chickens
- Duty Manager, Cape Town, Camps Bay, Career Custodians
- Account Manager, Cape Town, Northern suburbs, Ad Talent
- Manager, Cape Town, Christian Art Distributors
- IT Administrator/Digital Content Manager, Cape Town, Hout Bay
- Paid Media Manager, Cape Town, Gardens, CBD
- Financial Manager, CapeTown, Worldwide Positions
- Community Manager, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Social Media Manager, Cape Town, CBD, Ninety9cents
- UX Manager, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Store Manager, Cape Town, Rage
- Digital Traffic Manager, Cape Town, De Waterkant, M&C Saatchi Abel
- Payroll Manager, Cape Town, Camps Bay, Career Custodians
- Brand Manager, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Digital Project Manager, Cape Town, Gardens
- Finance Manager, Cape Town, Newlands, Claremont
- Communications Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock
- New Business Development Manager, Cape Town, XZIBIT Marketing
- Portfolio Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Bellville
- Store Manager, Cape Town