- More to NQF Amendment Act
- 2020 EE Report submissions open
- When completion of probation doesn't automatically mean permanent placement...
|Get jobs on your |
Corporate Governance Officer
|Location:||Northern Suburbs (Cape)|
We have a role available for a Corporate Governance Officer who will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Legal & Compliance Manager to establish and maintain a corporate office function for the company, including good corporate governance principles.
Key Performance Areas:
- Manage the statutory submissions to regulatory bodies; including annual returns, company charges, share transfers.
- Oversee and assist with the preparation and distribution of documents: including meeting notices, agendas and board packs.
- Co-ordinate corporate governance projects, such as, however, not limited to BBBEE.
- Co-ordinate corporate banking register.
- Co-ordinate ethics and policy governance in terms of the approval framework.
- Implement corporate governance policies and procedures within the business.
- Work closely with the various role players in the Legal and Compliance office in terms of legal services, compliance and risk functions.
- Law Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Corporate Officer / Company Secretary in a corporate environment,
- Minimum 2 years Management experience
- Chartered Secretaries qualification beneficial
- Proficient in MS Office (Ms Word; PowerPoint; Excel and Outlook)
- Working knowledge, understanding and application of industry related legislative requirements essential
- High level of accuracy
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be deadline driven
- Analytical ability as well as strong project management skills
- Strong work ethics and Integrity
You are welcome to apply should you meet the minimum requirements as outlined. Should you be interested in applying yourself, please apply online via Capnet.
Closing Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2019
Posted on 10 Sep 16:09
Capfin is the South African brand of the global Southern View Finance (SVF) group of companies, based in the northern suburbs of the Western Cape. The SVF Group of companies conducts an international unsecured lending business, offering technologically driven, responsible and friendly loan products to the mass market.
|Recent jobs by Capfin||City||Date posted|
|Corporate Governance Officer||Northern Suburbs (Cape)||10 Sep 16:09|
|Senior Data Engineer||Cape Town||06 Sep 12:34|
|Senior Business Analyst||Cape Town||06 Sep 11:25|
|Origination Performance Manager||Cape Town||05 Sep 08:48|
|Junior Software Developer||Cape Town||03 Sep 10:25|