- Should executives' pay be cut to support employees during coronavirus crisis?
- Preserving your employer brand in uncertain times
- Lockdown shopping: Retailers ramp up in-store safety measures
|Get jobs on your |
Senior Sales Consultant
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic plus commission|
|Reference:||#GT Senior Sales|
|Company:||Brochure Managment South Africa|
Job descriptionWe require the services of a sales consultant based at our offices in Johannesburg selling brochure display solutions to clients in the Gauteng region.
The sales consultant must be a hunter and have some understanding of the tourism industry. They will be responsible for new business from local, regional and national clients out of the abovementioned region and will be measured and incentivised accordingly. A passion for “traditional media” (i.e. print) would be a useful attribute.
The sales consultant will ideally display most of the following attributes:
- Be a disciplined self-starter.
- Be able to manage most of the sales, marketing activities and key customer relationships.
- Be able to manage new client contracts and ensure the business meets the contract objectives.
- Understand the full offering of the business and manage the process to meet our clients’ needs.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Be able to engage in any other customer-related activities.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals.
- Ensure the development of tactical sales programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the business's offerings to customers.
- Be able to communicate strategy and results to the General Manager.
- Report weekly on key performance results to the General Manager.
- Ensuring the development and implementation of a clear sales plan.
- Looking at the sustainability of the business and making key product development recommendations.
- Supporting the development of an internal sales culture.
- The role will require a hands-on sales-driven approach and an entrepreneurial self-starter would do well in this environment.
- The applicant will also need to be resilient, create innovative solutions, take accountability, be customer and results orientated, pro-active, adaptable to change and a great communicator.
RequirementsQualifications and experience:
- Around five years’ experience in sales and marketing management, with some knowledge of the tourism marketing industry.
- Must have relevant exposure to marketing or communications programmes or other relevant sales experience, and a formal qualification would be a plus.
- Computer literate in software such as Microsoft Word/Excel and Outlook.
Posted on 13 Mar 11:11