Customer Experience/Staff Training Manager
|Job level:||Management (Jnr - Mid, 1-4 yrs)|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Franschhoek Wine Tram|
The Franschhoek Wine Tram is a premium international wine tourist attraction. FWT has been operational since 2012 and built a reputation as one of the top activities to experience when in South Africa.
An exciting opportunity has just become available in our company for a customer experience and staff training Manager based in Franschhoek.The candidate will need the following skill sets:
- Management and governance around operational training function for all staff.
- Responsible for contributing towards effective talent development and ensuring that the learning strategy is operationalised across the whole customer experience.
- Must be dynamic, self-motivated, results-orientated is deeply passionate about people development.
- General liaising with the customer to understand training needs and effectively implement tailor-made training programs.
- Ensuring strict and absolute compliance to the training governance plan.
- Reviewing and updating the governance plan as applicable.
- Identifying training and development needs within a business through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with managers and staff.
- Designing and expanding training and development programs based on both business and individual needs.
- Working with a team to produce programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties.
- Developing effective induction programs.
- Conducting appraisals.
- Managing the delivery of training and development programs and, in a more senior role, devising a training strategy for the business.
- Amending and revising programs as necessary, to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Understanding e-learning techniques, and where relevant, being involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages.
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and presenting.
- Deliver one on one coaching and provide feedback whenever required.
- Identify any poor operational standards, defective assets or procedures that will affect the customer’s experience.
- Staff uniforms and appearance.
- Brand awareness.
- Customer experience awareness.
- Staff interaction with the customer.
- Grade 12/ Matric
- Tertiary qualification in training and hospitality.
- Good communication and interpersonal ability.
- Good analytical and problem solving with a focus on attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good working proficiency in MS Office / Excel.
- High proficiency in verbal and written English and Afrikaans.
- Ability to deliver high-impact facilitation/presentations.
- Five years experience.
- Lives in Franschhoek, Stellenbosch, Paarl or willing to relocate
Please include your CV along with proof of formal qualifications and a recent photograph.
Posted on 20 May 16:39, Closing date 19 Jul