- First Innovation and Digital Skills Centre opens in Mthatha
- How Covid changed e-learning forever
- Burger King decision: A case of govt policies working against each other?
Head of Facilities Management
|Remuneration:||Rand600000 - Rand790000 per year BasicSalary|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid & Pension Fund|
|Company:||Ulwezi Consulting (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionThe HoF takes full responsibility for ensuring all diversity precincts, buildings, premises and offices are safe, clean, secure and well maintained.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Facilitate the facility management strategy. Then implement and maintain.
- Take full responsibility of all precincts, buildings, premises and offices and ensure they are well managed, clean, safe, secure and maintained.
- Take full responsibility for all building staff (recruitment with HR, capacity and resourcing, scheduling, time and attendance, leave, morale, performance, discipline, training, development and mentoring, etc).
- Manage all capital projects under R5m end to end.
- Design and implement planned and preventative maintenance programmes for all assets and facilities.
- Negotiate and manage all service level agreements.
- Source, vet and manage all suppliers and contractors.
- Establish and maintain The Client Asset Care Centre.
- Ensure access to and from all Client managed facilities are managed optimally within the agreed strategy and take full responsibility over the access control and CCTV installations, hardware and maintenance.
- Take full ownership of the Client vehicle fleet.
- Take full ownership of all tools, cleaning and security equipment, inventory and stores.
- Take full ownership of the Pragma relationship.
- Becomes the On-key Owner after successful implementation.
- Manage the Occupational Health and Safety risks and compliance of all Client managed facilities.
- Ensure all utilities and council infrastructure run optimally in all Client Managed Entities by assisting the utility department in determining and managing under/over recoveries, fault finding for problem buildings and by ensuring all electricity and water consumption is measured in buildings.
- Take full responsibility for the building operations and facility management budget, expenditure and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with management agreements.
- Ensure all building inspections are carried out and reported on.
- Implement focused improvement programmes.
- Ensure that the Client Way is documented - all business processed and operating manuals. Ensure all staff sufficiently trained on these.
- Chair and/or attend all relevant meetings.
- High level of technical skills in the built, facility management and property management environment
- Five to 10 years' experience in Building Operations, Property and/or Facility Management (essential)
- Project management
- Matric (essential)
- Tertiary degree (advantageous)
- Degree/diploma in Property Management and/or Operations (advantageous)
- Computer literacy of MS Office, Excel (essential)
- MDA and/or On-key experience advantageous
Posted on 06 May 08:33
Apply by emailZodwa Nzimande
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.