- GIVEAWAY: 2 copies of Essentials of Retirement Fund Management up for grabs
- Gender equality makes good business sense
- Making unlimited leave policies work for you
|Get jobs on your |
|Location:||Johannesburg, Fourways, near Dainfern|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionThe operations manager is responsible for planning, organising and directing all operational activities of the centre.
Assisting the centre manager in preparation of annual repair and maintenance budgets, managing service level contracts, and adhering to all operational, finance and maintenance procedures.
Ensures that all buildings, grounds, and equipment are well maintained and in optimal working condition.
Furthermore, the Operations Manager is expected to manage onsite personnel, service providers and contractors.
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Energetic, motivated self-starter
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to organise, coordinate, and direct team activities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written in Afrikaans and English
- Repairs and maintenance
- Stock and expense control
- Health and safety
- Service level agreements, contractors and trade professionals
- New and vacating of tenants; assist with costing of premise preparation and installation for new tenants
- Overseeing and managing of new installations
- Special projects
- Annual building inspection report
Posted on 30 Jul 14:33
- Ad Operations Campaign Manager, Johannesburg, Northern suburbs, Ad Talent
- National Operations Manager Assistant, Sandton, Wendywood
- Activations/Marketing Operations/Production Manager, Johannesburg, Bryanstan
- Operations Manager, Johannesburg, Wynberg