|Get jobs on your |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
InspectorP is a property services company, predominantly focusing on non-technical rental inspections, marketing floorplans and property photography.
We are a startup company with the long-term vision of becoming the best inspection company in South Africa. We require A-grade candidates who can help us with month-end and mid-term rental inspections, as well as inventory recording. The reports produced will be expected to be in line with our high standards.
The role will possibly require long working days around the month-end - normally from 25th to 5th of each month.
Role: part-time inspector
- Good communication skills
- Neat and presentable
- Good computer and IT skills (you will be using state of the art APP)
- Willingness to travel
- Hard-working and timely
- Calm and thorough
- Have high attention to detail
- Desire to do a job properly
- Matric certificate minimum requirement
- Three years of work or study experience
- Travel allowance where applicable
- Data and call time allowance where necessary
- Full training
- Reliable transport (car/motorbike) in good condition
- Smartphone that is no more than three years old
- Valid driver's license
- Willingness to be reference and criminal checked
- Expected earnings R150 per hour, depending on the number of jobs performed and efficiency of jobs performed
- Work from home and travel as required
- Mostly servicing the City Bowl, Atlantic Seaboard, North and Southern suburbs.
- Complete the online form here: https://forms.gle/1ir5DQMtagZ7XA397
- Email your up to date CV (please use CV + your name, as the subject line)
If you have had no response after 1 week of applying, your application was unsuccessful.
Posted on 04 Feb 13:54