|Get jobs on your |
Sales Rep / Customer Success Officer
|Remuneration:||- R12000 Basic salary|
|Benefits:||R 3 000 Monthly performance Incentive|
Job descriptionLandlord Success Officer
Own relationships with landlords as they make use of HouseME technology to source a great tenant.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To constantly recommend improvements to key business processes
- To maintain accurate data and provide required reports
- To oversee landlord progression through the customer service funnel
- To maintain and improve lease volume and secondary product volume
- To upsell the relevant products available to a landlord at various points in their HouseME journey
- To ensure the billing team is aware of any deviations from standard billing up-sell additional HouseME products at lease renewal
Company DescriptionHouseME is a technology company disrupting the archaic property industry, with a first-mover advantage in South Africa and global aspirations. HouseME offers a tremendous transition opportunity for traditional incumbents, but the core of the business is its B2C platform which is scaling each month with big data, management services, and financial products. See more at www.house.me
- Excellent communication skills
- A highly customer-focused mindset and consultative sales approach
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Exhibit the ability to self-motivate
- Extremely competitive and relentless; a love for winning
- Ability to work and keep up in a fast-paced environment
- AccurateHighly organized
- You enjoy working with people.
- We are a high performing team you will contribute to our success, you are flexible and enjoy working in a startup space.
- Cold calling experience
- You are passionate about the property Industry
- 2 - 4 years of sales or business development. (essential)
- Establishing timely renewals by owning the relationship end to end, including client growth and strategy, forecasting, negotiation and execution of contracts.
Qualifications and Experience
- Telesales, Sales experience in a B2C environment
- Working in a sales support role and also able to adjust and adapt some duties if needed
Please email a CV and motivational paragraph by Fri 10 Jan.
Posted on 06 Dec 09:35