|Get jobs on your |
Residential Rentals Assistant
|Location:||Cape Town, City Bowl and surrounds|
Job descriptionExciting technology company hiring a full-time Residential Rentals Assistant to assist with the leasing of a ~250-unit portfolio of premium apartments in Cape Town CBD.
The job includes, but is not limited to:
- Advertising vacant units, hosting viewings on site, assisting with vetting applications, issuing new lease agreements, handing over keys and conducting inspections.
- Relationship management with the landlord
- Ensuring vacancies are kept to a minimum
- Unit management, including handling all tenant communications and disputes
- Administrative tasks around lease management, record-keeping and regular reporting to Head Office and the landlord.
Company DescriptionHouseME is an online platform that makes renting easy and accessible for both landlords and tenants. Founded in 2016 by two South Africans, HouseME has been featured on Cape Talk, 702, and more. As a technology company, it is swiftly disrupting residential renting, with a first-mover advantage in South Africa.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate:
- Has a minimum of two years in the property industry.
- Incredibly hard-working and willing to go the extra mile to offer an above-average service to keep all clients happy.
- Comfortable with working after hours and over weekends, when needed.
- Able to communicate clearly and correctly - with exceptional written communication skills and email management, including a good grasp of laws surrounding residential renting.
- Proficient in the use of computers and comfortable with using technology to create efficiencies. Keen to continuously learn and able to adapt quickly, often while under pressure.
- Your CV, including a full work history, previous responsibilities and earnings per role.
- A description about yourself, and motivation on why we should consider you for this role.
- An indication of when you would be willing/able to start.
Posted on 28 Aug 10:47