- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
- Companies need to ask themselves: can innovation be taught?
- Tech-savvy youth could change the cyber security landscape
|Get jobs on your |
|Benefits:||Flexitime, work from home|
|Location:||Cape Town, Tokai|
Job descriptionWe are a fast-growing business with an international client base and a reputation for providing exceptional quality of service, outstanding training programmes and development opportunities and extraordinary employees! We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of a fun, flexible, values-based company and who love to provide amazing personal service to global business leaders, entrepreneurs and high-net worth individuals.
We’re looking to hire passionate, hard-working, organised and nice individuals to join our team and be part of our continuing success story.
Why You’re Going to Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- Excellent training opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from home positions.
- Lots of financial and other fun incentives.
- A fun working environment with company socials.
- Being part of a great company culture.
- Virtual positions throughout South Africa also available
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Friendly, knowledgeable and a ‘can do’ approach.
- Basic understanding of accounting/finance principles relevant to property administration.
- Be ambitious, a great team player and a nice person to have around the office.
- Be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own. Procrastinators need not apply!
- Show a strong desire to help people and a positive attitude at all times even when you are feeling grumpy (this is more important than anything else on this page!).
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Client relationship management.
- Ensuring that all queries are resolved in a professional efficient manner.
- Ensure compliance and certificates are in order.
- All property administration including property sourcing, book viewings, processing tenant applications, update all client information.
- Managing repairs and maintenance as well as relationships with contractors.
- Familiar with rent roll and credit control.
- General bookkeeping using Xero. This includes invoicing, follow up on late payments, reconciling, reporting.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Familiar with property management software.
Posted on 08 Jul 07:41
- ICT Services Manager - Health/Social Development, Cape Town, Ayanda Mbanga - Redefining Success
- HR Manager, Durbanville, Intelligent Placement
- Social Media Community Manager, Cape Town, City Bowl, Trusted Interns
- Traffic Manager - Consultancy, Stellenbosch, Amplified Talent
- Sales Manager, Grabouw, Elgin Free Range Chickens
- Duty Manager, Cape Town, Camps Bay, Career Custodians
- Account Manager, Cape Town, Northern suburbs, Ad Talent
- Manager, Cape Town, Christian Art Distributors
- IT Administrator/Digital Content Manager, Cape Town, Hout Bay
- Paid Media Manager, Cape Town, Gardens, CBD
- Financial Manager, CapeTown, Worldwide Positions
- Community Manager, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Social Media Manager, Cape Town, CBD, Ninety9cents
- UX Manager, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Store Manager, Cape Town, Rage
- Digital Traffic Manager, Cape Town, De Waterkant, M&C Saatchi Abel
- Payroll Manager, Cape Town, Camps Bay, Career Custodians
- Brand Manager, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Digital Project Manager, Cape Town, Gardens
- Finance Manager, Cape Town, Newlands, Claremont
- Communications Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock
- New Business Development Manager, Cape Town, XZIBIT Marketing
- Portfolio Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Bellville
- Store Manager, Cape Town
- Digital Campaign Manager, Cape Town, CBD
- General Manager, Maitland, Persuade
- Social Media/Content Manager, Cape Town, Lansdowne
- Technical Manager/Senior Penetration Testing, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Public Relations/Communications/Marketing Manager, Cape Town
- Store Manager, Cape Town, Cape Gate, Christian Art Distributors