- More to NQF Amendment Act
- 2020 EE Report submissions open
- When completion of probation doesn't automatically mean permanent placement...
|Get jobs on your |
Commercial Property Broker
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic plus commission|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionLive your life on your own terms as a recognised commercial property professional. Join an award-winning, forward-thinking, record-breaking, rockstar-making company!
Established in 2011, CRE Africa/Warehouse Finder is an award-winning NATIONAL commercial property brokerage with offices in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town and Durban. We are a leading sales and lease advisory firm within the commercial and industrial property sector. Our business divisions include Leasing, Sales, Developments, Valuations, Space Planning, Fitout, Property Management, and Facilities Management.
Thanks to our amazing people, we are recognised annually as one of the top producing firms in our industry. We have long-established relationships with institutional landlords in the form of JSE listed property funds i.e., Growthpoint, Redefine, Emira, PIC, Fortress etc. as well as blue-chip occupiers and investors all over South Africa.
We are on the lookout for a competitive and ambitious person to join our team of lease and sales advisers (brokers) based at our offices in Bryanston. We are very proud of our company culture of young, competitive, hardworking deal-makers. By joining us you become part of a high-performance culture and are set to become a recognised dealmaker. This year already our guys have been awarded trips to New York, Dubai, Mauritius, and Greece!
As a commercial property sales and leasing adviser (broker) you will be:
- Responsible for sales and leasing of commercial properties i.e. offices, warehouses, factories commercial land, investments & new developments
- Prospecting for new corporate tenants
- Canvassing for vacancies within the commercial property arena
- Adding listings to our various marketing channels such as websites and classifieds
- Meeting with tenants for viewings of appropriate properties
- Networking with landlords and other commercial property stakeholders
- Negotiating lease and sales agreements
**If you do not hear from us within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful
Company DescriptionCommercial real estate services.
- Full training, mentorship, and support provided. No property experience required but sales experience is a must.
- Own reliable transport, laptop, and smartphone non-negotiable.
On target earnings for year one (R400k - R600k), year two (R800k +) plus bonuses and international travel incentives
Posted on 02 Sep 15:37