|Get jobs on your |
We are a privately-owned South African company that specialises in providing innovative and top-quality product identification solutions. The company’s extensive service offerings include on-pack product identification solutions including self-adhesive label systems, coding and labelling equipment which is used within the greater manufacturing industry. Pyrotec prides itself on it’s strong commitment to the skills development and career development of all it’s employees.
PackMark is our machinery division that offers a comprehensive range of labelling, coding and print and apply labelling equipment. We exclusively supply the very latest hardware from international industry leaders Markem-Imaje, ALTech and Accraply Harland Machine Systems, ANSWER Coders as well as a selection of other brands.
We are looking for a Project Manager in the Gauteng. The perfect candidate will come from a background of having responsibility for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in strategic planning
- Proven experience in risk management
- Proven experience in change management
- Proficient in project management software
- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
Please note: Should you not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your application please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 19 Aug 14:32