- Public Service to check social media usage when recruiting
- Government to engage Sibanye on possible job cuts
- Changing the game: Five strategies for future-fit learning and development practices in SA organisations*
|Get jobs on your |
PackMark Junior Software Developer
|Location:||Johannesburg, Crown Mines|
An exciting new opportunity has opened up at Pyrotec Gauteng. Pyrotec is a privately-owned South African company that specialises in providing innovative and top-quality product identification solutions. The company’s extensive service offerings include on-pack product identification solutions including self-adhesive label systems and coding and labelling equipment.
PackMark is our machinery division that offers a comprehensive range of labelling, coding, and print and apply labelling equipment. We exclusively supply the very latest hardware from international industry leaders Markem-Imaje, ALTech, and Accraply Harland Machine Systems as well as a selection of other brands. Our end-to-end service covers every step in the process of procuring new coding or labelling equipment, from project management through to after-sales technical support.
We are looking for a junior software developer to design, install, test, and maintain software systems. The ideal candidate will come from a development background, possess the relevant tertiary qualification and should be capable of understanding spec requirements from all levels of management.
- Tertiary qualification – computer science degree or diploma
- Ability to write in C++, C-sharp, and visual basics
- Electrical or electronic knowledge – advantageous
- One year's filed/code experience
- Detailed knowledge of principles and concepts
- Design and develop to build features; from concept through to implementation
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain review and enhance software solutions
- Provide reports as necessary
- Assist the department in making more effective use of integration systems
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Strong oral and written communication
- Attention to detail
Please do not apply should you not have the above experience, requirements and skills as your application will not be viewed.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 28 Jan 22:37
- X-Code Software Developer, Durban, Glenwood, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Web Developer, Durban, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Remote Java Developer, KwaZulu Natal, Recruit Digital
- Java Consultant, Durban, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Remote Java Developer, Durban, Recruit Digital
- Web Developer, Durban, Kloof