|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R25000 per month Cost to company|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Boksburg, East Rand|
Job descriptionKey performance areas
- Assemble, install, test and maintain electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus components, using hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and insure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters and oscilloscope, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Maintain current electricians’ license or identification card to meet governmental regulations
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring.
- Diploma in electrical engineering
- -Two years of experience in FMCG
Posted on 06 Nov 12:34