- New report highlights role of nature-based solutions in post-Covid-19 recovery
- Eleven arrested in UIF Covid-19 benefit probe
- 5 ways to relieve fatigue in remote teams
Commercial/Civil Litigation Attorney
|Remuneration:||negotiable To be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, V&A Waterfront, CBD|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionA legal practice situated in the V & A Waterfront, Cape Town requires the professional services of a commercial/civil litigation attorney.
- Prepare pleadings, notices, appearances in court.
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing of commercial agreements
- Must have a proven background and understanding of commercial law.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and drafting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Minimum five years of experience
- LLB Degree.
Posted on 22 Sep 10:30
Apply by emailMr Smith
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.