- GIVEAWAY: 2 copies of Essentials of Retirement Fund Management up for grabs
- Gender equality makes good business sense
- Making unlimited leave policies work for you
|Get jobs on your |
Commercial/Civil Litigation Secretary
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
Job description±Five years’ experience.
Legal Suite experience is advantageous.
- Good understanding of Magistrate’s and High Court Litigation process
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experienced in Commercial Litigation
- Good organisational, communication and administrative skills
- Able to prepare accounts
- Able to work independently
- Meticulous attention to detail is essential
Posted on 19 Jul 11:28