- Can false allegations be grounds for dismissal?
- How to accelerate business growth by becoming a People Company
- How Payroll and HR are earning their spot at the boardroom table
|Get jobs on your |
IT Infrastructure/Web Hosting Support
|Location:||Cape Town, Bellville, Tygervalley|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Cape Business Online (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionCape Business Online is a marketing agency supporting businesses across South Africa and abroad for their digital marketing requirements. We are market leaders in Search Engine Optimization, seeking to recruit a business champion in IT Infrastructure and Web Hosting Support.
Your role will be to:
- Provide 2nd level support for our Linux web hosting services.
- Troubleshoot website performance or reliability issues.
- Troubleshoot website PHP bugs and other issues.
- Transfer websites onto our hosting service.
- Troubleshoot general hosting and website performance issues.
- An IT Geek.
- You know what SSH, FTP, DNS, TLS and IPv4 are.
- You know how to transfer a domain from another hosting location and deal with issues pertaining to transferring email hosting.
- You know the difference between iMap and POP3 is and the implication of transferring hosting for both environments.
- You know how to communicate humbly and helpfully with non-IT colleagues and customers
- You are self-aware and regularly thinking about how you can be better at what you do.
- You know how to say the words “I don’t know”.
- You get a kick out of solving website issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English and Afrikaans. You are fluent in Afrikaans.
- You are well presented and have sober habits.
- You are administratively organised and methodical.
- You have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Your work ethic is beyond reproach.
- You cope well under pressure.
- You are dedicated, passionate and hard-working.
- You have a friendly and helpful demeanour.
Company DescriptionCape Business Online is a marketing agency supporting businesses across South Africa and abroad for their digital marketing requirements. We are market leaders in search engine optimisation.
- A Matric pass or equivalent.
- A+ and/or N+ or equivalent experience.
- Experience interacting with web hosting services.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
Posted on 12 Jun 10:00
- Client Relations/Support, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Sales Support Agent, Cape Town, Intelligent Placement
- Sales Support Manager, Cape Town, City Bowl, Trusted Interns
- Team Lead Developer - Production Support, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, Home Choice
- Technical Support Agent (Remote Position), Cape Town
- DevOps Support Engineer, Cape Town, Somerset West, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Social Media Community Support Specialist, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- German-Speaking Office Support, Cape Town, Sea Point
- Head of Sales and Marketing, Grabouw, Elgin Free Range Chickens