C++ Software Engineer
|Remuneration:||R750000 - R800000 per year cost-to-company |
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Are you a Software developer with C++ and Agile experience
A mining technology company, specializing in solution-based software products is looking for a highly specialised individual as yourself.
You will be working on projects in the technology and mining industries. This is an awesome opportunity to expand on your coding skills as you tackle complex problems and develop new and improve existing software products that are used in conjunction with blasting solutions. You will be contributing towards the teams’ internal process improvement.
This job is all about collaborative, conceptual problem solving within a safe, respect-driven development culture. Great company to work for with fantastic offeringsReference Number
for this position is MK53528
which is a permanent
position based in Modderfontein
offering a cost-to-company salary of R800,000
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Mojo on az.oc.egrem-e@kojom
or call him on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals.
- Experience using UX principles to develop user interfaces. (Highly advantageous)
- Software development experience using Golang, QT and QML. (Highly advantageous)
- Mobile application development at commercial level, Android/ IOS. (Highly advantageous)
- Experience working with or developing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience using software design principles/methodologies e.g., SOLID, TDD, BDD, OO etc.
- Project management methodologies e.g., AGILE, SCRUM, Kanban etc.
- Experience using testing tools e.g., Selenium, Squish, Postman
- 3D graphics rendering with OpenGL. (Linux and Windows)
- A degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent.
- Five years’ programming experience in a professional capacity.
- Software development experience using C++.
Posted on 21 Jun 18:17, Closing date 20 Aug