Smart Contract Solidity Engineer
An amazing opportunity to join a software company that is building a real-time, multi-currency global liquidity management and international payments platform based on tokenised money over a smart contract-enabled distributed ledger.
They are in need of a highly-skilled Smart Contract Engineer to join their team of exceptional software engineers who are world leaders in blockchain technology, cryptography and liquidity management/payments infrastructure
If you are looking to contribute and not just be another employee then this might be the role for you. Send your CV’s today.They are looking for people to join this team who will be able to:
What will you be responsible for?
- Contribute to building the future of global payments
- Work independently, yet collaboratively, as part of the geographical dispersed development team, contributing ideas and solutions
- Solidity Development
- Create/Maintain the set of client smart contracts
- Create/Maintain the Proxies around those smart contracts
- Assist with the full stack design of the clients products
- Assist with the development of the deployment tools (e.g. the Quorum Network Manager)
- Assist with deployment of additional nodes/setup permissioned networks
- Provide support to client engagements around deployments, updates and client customisations
- Work on global standards for Electronic Money Tokens and other blockchain based standards around fiat payments
for this position is GZ53720
which is a permanent role based in Bergville Cape Town
with working remotely as first option offering a cost to company of up to R1.3m per annum
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on az.oc.egrem-e@zhtrag
or call him on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 02 Dec 14:02, Closing date 31 Jan