Robotics Process Automation Developer - RPA/C#/SQL
|Remuneration:||R550000 - R600000 per year cost-to-company |
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Here's a team of devs that craft Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) software by combining RPA, ML, + AI-powered cognitive services to drive their clients forward. Their work is up and coming; and they are looking for someone special to get the job done!
You will be entrenched in modernizing systems; automating processes, bespoke development & lots of integration type work. You will work on abstract problems + bounce ideas among a team of craftsmen who will also feel like family.
Their RPA tech is award-winning & their environment will enable you to learn + allow you the freedom / autonomy to be the best version of your-dev-selfThis is what I need from you:
- You have a solid 3-5 years exp in .Net, C# or SQL
- Deep exp in SQL, XML, JSON
- Some scripting exp using Python/Perl/Visual Basic
- UIpath knowledge
- Workflow design principles
- Exceptional analytical + problem-solving abilities
- By nature, you are focused, motivated & driven. You are Goal orientated + strive for excellence
- You master new technologies easily
- An IT Related Degree/Diploma with good grades in standard Mathematics
for this position is ND50352
which is a Permanent
position based in Centurion,
consulting to clients offering R600,000 per annum
cost to company salary negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nicole de Sousa
or call her on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!https://www.e-merge.co.za/careers/referralprogramme/
Posted on 02 Dec 13:02, Closing date 31 Jan