Full Stack Java Developer
|Remuneration:||R619 - R750 per hour |
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
This is a ground-breaking opportunity within the automotive industry.
A German industrial giant is urgently looking for an exceptional full stack Java developer expert to join a top engineering group that puts the forward in forward-thinking manufacturing and technology. Use inventive techs with great minds that think alike and create next generation software systems.
If you are interested in advancing your career in Full Stack Java Development? Then this is the opportunity for you!This is what you need to have to be successful in the role:
- 5-8 years’ experience in relevant programming
- Experience in testing (manual or automated testing)
- Web and digital project experience advantageous
- Agile working experience advantageous
- Solid experience in software development: Angular/Typescript/Java EE
- Sound experience working with database tools (i.e., PostgreSQL/Oracle/DB2).
- Should have experience in using RESTful web services using Java EE
- Use of CI/CD for continuous development (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, etc.)
- Practical experience in UI/UX design and development
- Have knowledge in using message brokers such as (IBM MQ/ Kafka)
- Use of Microsoft Azure (AWS advantageous) for cloud development
- Use of SonarQube tool
- Java 11+
- Java Enterprise Edition
- Spring is advantageous
- Hibernate ORM, JPA
- Database (PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2)
- Kafka advantageous)
- Git (Bitbucket)
- CI/CD, Jenkins
for this position is KR53657
which is a Contract
position based in Midrand
offering a contract rate of between R619 to R750 per hour
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kivara on az.oc.egrem-e@raravik
or call her on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 20 Oct 14:35, Closing date 19 Dec