Junior Full-Stack Developer - C#
|Remuneration:||R400000 - R420000 per year cost-to-company |
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Here's an incredible opportunity for a Junior C# developer at a top fintech/product shop in Sandton central! They have a global footprint in a broad range of industries including mining, manufacturing, machine learning, banking, and aviation. The role at hand is sitting in their fintech space which means you will be building product for SA’s major banks (a commercial investment platform, and a smart workflow system) as well as a green investment platform for a European company!
As a junior dev, this is your Golden ticket to work among JHB’s smartest and finest devs! This environment is technology-driven with highly analytical and complex problem-solving in store for you! you will learn and conquer every day!
Get ready to build the next big thing within a respect-driven, trusting team culture!! Get ready to embrace international projects, while drinking some rather good coffee and embracing some family banter and office fun!How to land the ticket:
- You have at least two years' commercial experience in C# development
- They are currently using C# .Net Core 3.1 using EF Core 3.1 with an Angular 9 web app – you need to be familiar with these tools
- Familiar with the scrum-like process; Azure DevOps for CI/CD, Git for source control
- On the front end you are comfortable with the newer versions of Angular
- By nature, you are a go-getter, constantly upskilling yourself, you enjoy tackling hackathons/competitions etc, and keep up to date with tech trends
- Some non-negotiables include a degree in computer science/IT and a C symbol for HG mathematics
Reference number for this position is ND52877-2021
which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a salary of up to R420,000
, salary negotiable on experience. E-mail me on az.oc.egrem-e@delocin
or call her for a chat on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 19 Oct 12:02, Closing date 18 Dec