|Remuneration:||R1100000 - R1200000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionSuperb opportunity for you, the talented MS DBA looking to take your career to the next level and join a top IT/management consulting firm specialising in turnkey solutions across infrastructure, storage, private cloud, network/security optimisation and more.
Reference number for this position is CN51077 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg central offering an annual cost to company salary of up to R1.2m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Craig Nel on az.oc.egrem-e@ngiarc or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- B.Com/B.Sc/B.Tech/B.Eng degree in a related discipline (e.g. computer science or information systems or similar)
- Microsoft Certified (e.g. MCSE: Data Platform or similar)
- Seven+ years’ experience in database administration roles within a Microsoft driven technology environment
- SQL Server
- SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Replication and availability groups
- Management of files and filegroups, table archiving and partitioning,
- SQL backup and restore
- Mirroring, replication and log shipping.
- MS Azure experience considered highly advantageous
- Maintenance and administration of complex database systems for numerous organisations
- Database maintenance including job management, space management, automated backups and automated restores
- Database availability including process management, index maintenance
- Database security including surface area management, database integrity and user access control
- Database monitoring using a variety of tools
- Implement data change requests
- Performance tuning
- Writing T-SQL code
- Troubleshooting database errors
- Define and document database standards and processes
Posted on 22 Feb 13:27
011 463 3633
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Database Administrator jobs
Johannesburg R600000 - R700000 Yearly
This consulting house in Sandton is on the lookout for SQL DBA to provide proven database services to their awesome clientele.
Johannesburg, Melrose Arch R700000 - R750000 Yearly
This play hard work hard environment with cutting edge technology is looking for a SQL DBA.
Looking for a passionate aatabase administrator to join the South Africa leading financial institution with staggering reputation for its cutting-edge technological...
Our client is a top sustainable healthcare and management provider group who is hunting for an industry-respected, SQL database administrator to be part of their system...
There is an exciting opportunity with a JHB based Investment banking environment the work you will be doing in this data platforms and AI team.