- Making a hospital space feel psychologically safer helped South African health workers
- Evolution of workforce skills demand - what the future holds
- 5 key trends shaping the post-pandemic workplace
Project Manager - Software Development
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Muizenberg|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Pure Survey/Pure Solutions|
Job descriptionThe Pure Solutions Group (Pure Solutions, Pure Survey, Pure Survey International) is looking for an experienced IT software project manager (agency-side) to manage key projects. We work in a professional and comfortable environment in Muizenberg, Cape Town, where the focus is on teamwork, collaboration, and the ability to achieve results. The group provide online surveys, e-learning, platform development, mobile development, WhatsApp solutions and a variety of other offerings to large corporate clients.
- Foster and/or maintain strong client relationships with existing and new clients
- Create and deliver accurate and engaging presentations to clients
- Obtain briefs from clients and facilitate the generation of scope of work documents, liaising with the project management team and resources
- Development of strategy and time frames for projects
- Work closely with other teams to ensure that client’s expectations are met and projects are delivered timeously
- Responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on budget
- Identify and communicate project risks throughout project lifecycles
- Four+ years’ experience as an IT project manager (software, not hardware)
- Worked in an agency-side role with external clients (not internal company projects)
- Responsible for full life-cycle of software development projects
- Developed detailed scope of work documents
- Managed multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Self-motivated with ability to work as part of a team
- Good writing and communication skills
- Strong time management and administration skills
- Experience working on App development an advantage
Applicants must be available for an interview at our offices in Muizenberg, Cape Town, and must be South African citizens or hold work permits.
Salary based on experience with a maximum budget of R600,000 per annum.
Please send a maximum three-page CV to az.oc.yevruserup@sboj with a covering letter. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 18 Nov 15:45
Apply by email@example.com
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Store Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Branch Manager, Brand Manager, Campaign Manager, Digital Account Manager, Operations Manager
Get job alerts for Project Manager jobs
(Temporary job role) Overview of role: We are looking for an experienced Marketing Project Manager (3-5 years) to manage a global team of creative resources for...
Project manager – digital marketing Company Description: We are a fast-growing business with an international client base and a reputation for providing...
Cape Town, Rondebosch R14000 - R24000 Monthly
The programme manager takes responsibility for owning and growing key client programmes, as well as to managing the strategic execution of digital CRM projects/campaigns.