- Free Covid-19 Monitoring tool for businesses
- Nxesi urges employers to comply with labour law during lockdown
- 6 steps to sustainably flatten the coronavirus curve
|Get jobs on your |
Automation Test Analyst
|Remuneration:||R500000 - R540000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionWork together with the quality assurance team of a company that is passionate about writing software for the gaming industry. The entertainment provided is on a global scale, necessitating the latest technologies and international standards.
Reference number for this position is KB48686 which is a Permanent position based in Pretoria offering a cost to company salary of R540,000 per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on email@example.com or call on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals: https://www.e-merge.co.za/careers/referralprogramme/
- IT-related qualification or ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Level certification.
- Scrum certification would be advantageous.
- Three to five years of experience in software testing.
- Solid understanding of ALM.
- Ability to elicit information from functional and non-functional specifications being either use case, relationship diagram or workflow chart in order to write testing documentation.
- Ability to pick up both cosmetic as well as functional defects early in the testing life cycle and describe them clearly to the development team.
- Excellent documentation skills (Test plans and test case updates).
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Cross-platform experience.
- Usability and user experience testing.
- Software build management and source control.
- Azure DevOps
- Agile Methodologies
- Ability to compile test cases.
- Update existing test cases to effectively test enhancements and new requirements.
- Perform testing of products, document the process thoroughly and distribute the results.
- Defect logging and reporting.
- Assist business partners during the user acceptance training process and document any additional tasks/features that need to be resolved before a product could be delivered.
- Ensure that all tasks that are tested are documented extensively during its lifecycle.
- Responsible for adhering to and assisting in enhancing the standards and testing methodology of the company.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process
Posted on 17 Mar 15:23
011 463 3633
- Automation Test Analyst, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Test Analyst, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Technical Test Analyst, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- C#/Java Test Analyst, Johannesburg, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Manual Test Analyst, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- SAP SD, Johannesburg, Recruit Digital
- Penetration Tester, Johannesburg, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Webservices/Spring Boot Intermediate Java Developer, Centurion, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- C# Full Stack, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Mid-Penetration Tester, Woodmead, e-Merge IT Recruitment