|Get jobs on your |
Senior C# Developer
|Remuneration:||R350000 - R400000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionAre you a seasoned mobile developer who is looking to join the challenging world of payment solutions? I’m looking for an intermediate mobile developer who has a passion for pushing their limits to better their abilities in IT development. As an intermediate developer, you will get exposure in building next-generation mobile applications.
Reference number for this position is RS48702 which is a permanent position based in Port Elizabeth offering a cost to company salary of R400,000 per annum negotiable based on experience and ability. Contact Rylene on or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life
- Experience with Android SDK
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- IT-related qualification
- Collaborate with the team to define, design and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
Posted on 13 Feb 16:23
011 463 3633