- TGCSA, IHS partner with Summit to upskill hospitality graded establishments
- 5 leadership lessons from key events during 2019
- BizTrendsLIVE!2020 speakers announced and booking open
|Get jobs on your |
SCALA Technical Lead Developer
|Remuneration:||R1000000 - R1300000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionProviding talented developers with an exciting and challenging environment where they can flourish and grow their technical, professional and personal lives, this company has spent millions being at the forefront.
First and foremost a financial services company, they also see themselves as leading technologists. They are looking for SCALA technical lead developers to join their team.
You will be required to play a key part in leading one of the development teams in Johannesburg. As this is a hands-on role, you will also be involved in adding and maintaining features to their world-class software and be involved in all facets of the software development process.
The environment is challenging, innovative and extremely corporate.
Reference number for this position is GZ48256-2019 which is a permanent position based in Rosebank offering a cost to company salary of R1,3m PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science or related discipline
- Experience leading software developers
- Line management
- Strong software design skills
- Strong understanding of software development process.
- Proficiency in a modern programming language (Scala or Golang preferred)
- Experience in system integration, distributed computing and building enterprise-wide systems
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing
- Lead a team of developers
- Ensure the design of clear and simple solutions and that elegant robust code is written as well as provide guidance in troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Perform managerial tasks such as: career guidance, performance appraisals etc.
- Design clean and simple solutions
- Ensure that elegant robust code is written
- Improve and optimize the performance of existing systems
- Provide guidance in troubleshooting root-cause errors
- Ensure that unit, integration and acceptance tests for all components are written
- Ensure that build automation scripts are written
- Assist with analysis where required
Posted on 03 Dec 15:31
011 463 3633
Get job alerts for Technical Lead jobs
- Senior Java Developer/Technical Team Lead, Houghton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Java Technical Lead, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Technical Lead Java J2EE Microservices AWS Developer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Java Technical Team Lead, Johannesburg, Rabdburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Technical Product Lead, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Java Team Lead, Johannesburg, West Rand, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Java Team Lead, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment