|Get jobs on your |
C# Software Engineer
|Remuneration:||R30000 - R60000 per month Cost to company|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Parktown, Sandton|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionA financial services tech firm is looking for developers.
They’re a small tight team, highly educated, highly skilled.
You’ll find yourself immersed in a collaborative mentality, working with other developers, working with business analysts as well as business themselves.
You’ll find yourself in a position to actually influence the tech you use, as well as to see the impact of your code on the business directly.
Design is driven by scalability and future proofing. You’re working towards limiting your time firefighting or maintaining (automation).
New features are regular.
Tech is a priority.
RequirementsIf you fit some of the following, you’ll probably fit in well:
- Knowledgeable, opinionated – you don’t need to be eccentric.
- Educated both formally (tech degree) but also curious.
- You’re pragmatic in your work – you don’t need to reinvent the wheel for the sake of it.
- However, you do want to employ new tech wherever you can.
- You like a boss who will give you room but is interested in your thoughts.
- You like a team that can keep up with you technically.
- Most of their developers are degreed with a strong mathematical background.
- All of them had at least touched C# before they joined.
- All of them came from an OO background and had design patterns knowledge.
- We’ll talk to anyone with strong engineering skills.
- They can entertain both back-end developers as well as front-end.
- You will need DB design and dev skills, ideally SQL Server.
The guys are great. Down to earth. Technically strong. You’ll find yourself heard. You’ll find yourself paid well.
It’s easiest to pop me a mail on if you want to chat. Please feel free to pre vet my CV at https://www.linkedin.com/in/george-thedotnetguy/ otherwise call in, I spend my life on the phone but if you speak to Nicole Burn, she will schedule a time for us to chat.
Reference number for this position is GD40780 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a salary negotiable on experience.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Posted on 11 Sep 12:56
George De Mendonca
Get job alerts for Software Engineer jobs
- Senior Software Engineer, Johannesburg, Sunninghill, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Software Engineer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Junior-Mid Software Engineer, Johannesburg, Rosebank, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Software Engineer, West Rand, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Software Engineer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Intermediate Software Engineer, Johanneburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Java Software QA Engineer, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- C# Software Engineer, Johannesburg, Park Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Software Engineering Lead, Johannesburg, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Software Developer – C# - Engineer/Craft, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Software Developer – C#/Engineer/Craft, Johannesburg, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Software Engineer – C#/Angular, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Software Engineer - AI/ML, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Software Engineer, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment