- The importance of arbitration in today's workplace
- Is technology causing people to lose their jobs?
- Why more women should consider a career in compliance
|Get jobs on your |
Software Systems Architect – C#
|Remuneration:||R80000 - R100000 per month|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
It doesn’t get too much better than this. This lot are one of the most successful fintech businesses this country have produced in the last five years.
Their executives are big names who have played significant hands in several front-page successes. The business is built on a bedrock of technology – in fact, I’d suggest that the core of their success has been in how they leverage technology to deliver products no one else has thought of yet.
You’ll find all the stability, structure of a larger corporate but with the enthusiasm, fearlessness and human-centred attitudes of a much smaller business.
This is a business that has incredible retention of staff primarily through giving a damn about your wellbeing; giving you ownership of value in the business and allowing people to see the results of their success.
As a software architect in this team, you will wear a couple of hats
You are a collaborative, influential leader of technology (not Line Manager, technical concept leader).
You will consult back to the business on technology. You will conceive of new products based on technology enablement. You will problem solve change requests. You will play an active hand in business & its’ strategy.
You will work with a team of leaders who are genuinely invested, most are tech geeks themselves and all are highly educated in technology as well as what it can achieve.
You will find a small, strong team of developers to support you. You will invest yourself in these people as much as you expect them to invest in their work. You will teach, guide and mentor.
While this job is really about the definition of architectural strategy as well as the design and implementation; you will find yourself on a keyboard from time to time, knocking code out with the devs, building POCs, streamlining code itself, optimising – you’re really one of the people that gets’ called on to solve the hard stuff BUT you also get to teach the younger devs how to do what you do.
Tech is broad. This team handles all the dev in the business. You will see everything from the flashy, pretty SPA all the way down to the deep nuts and bolts in the analytics and modelling.
This role is going to challenge your mathematical ability as much as it will challenge your technical.
They’ll need you to have worn some specific clothes before:
- Of course, they need you to have lead and architected the solutioning of complex software before. That’s a no brainer
- This is a deep C# site
- They believe in OOP/OOD and Design Patterns. One assumes that you would as well
- Full-stack tech knowledge would help you a lot. ASP.NET through SQL Server
- Specifically, you’ll find Typescript/Angular based SPA. Lots of Rest but also legacy in WCF
- There are some hectic backend processes, so comfort in SQL Server is needed
This position is based in Sandton (Reference number GD44503) rates are negotiable between R80k – R100k + (20% annual bonus)
If this sounds like the wardrobe that you’d like to be in. Pop me a CV at – let’s chat.
Posted on 11 Sep 12:38
George De Mendonca
Get job alerts for Architect jobs
- Senior BI Architect, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Interior Architectural Technical Draftsperson, Johannesburg, Randburg
- Architect/Project Lead/Developer - .NET Core/Azure, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Security Architect, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Cloud Architect, Johannesburg, Bryanston, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Solutions Architect - Integration, Johannesburg, Midrand, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Interface Solutions Architect, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Coding Solutions Architect, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Solutions Architect – C#/Angular/Node, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Solution Architect, Johannesburg, Selby, RecruitU
- Senior Software Developer/Architect – C#, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Software Developer/Architect – C#/Cloud, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Brand Architects, Johannesburg, Fourways, DNA Brand Architects
- Solution Architects, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Cloud Architect, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Digital Content Producer, Johannesburg, Bryanston
- Java Spring ReactJS, Johannesburg, Woodmead, e-Merge IT Recruitment