|Get jobs on your |
Technical Lead Machine Learning
|Remuneration:||R1200000 - R1400000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionAn exciting opportunity within a blue chip organisation based in the North of Johannesburg has been re-established. The client is in the lookout for a development manager ML with a minimum of five years' work experience, in a technology; telecommunications-related environment.
You will be required to have the capability to conceptualise and drive core technologies teachings. Understand and integrate the core technologies across the business and use the data to feed into the machine for self-learning. Lead a team of machine learning specialists.
We are looking for a machine learning expert who is dedicated to his craft and can hit the ground running. With plenty of room for growth.
- Manage the development and maintenance of a strong business relationship with both internal and external customers, to ensure mutually beneficial interaction, in an effort to meet the objectives
- Maintain relationships with external vendors who supply the software for machine learning systems as well as machine learning partners across the business and network
- Engage in overall customer service strategy and defining how to provide the best customer experience while continuing to drive maximum efficiency. This position must be able to align machine learning efforts to overall customer outcomes and support company objectives
- Implements and manages effective platform projects/programmes measured by successful implementation within agreed timelines and budgets, as well as delivering on projected benefits
- Drive the automation the trend analysis to enable machine learning to identify possible interruptions
- Drive the creation of advanced analytics models – thereafter create machine learning frameworks to automate these models
- Use machine learning to identify trends in internal processes without human intervention
- Lead the discovery of opportunities to implement machine learning including but not limited to forecasting, disconnect planning and predictive modelling
- Work with key stakeholders like BTD, IT journey architects, futurists to create processes for machine learning within the different journeys
- Use machine learning to identify trends and be able to detect disasters before they happen
- Use machine learning to assist in the decisioning to resolve the potential disruptions
- Use Machine Learning for key customer journey management across the Omni channel framework
- Code and manage various machine learning platforms such as Python and R, etc.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in engineering or computer science
- Five to eight years’ work experience, in a technology; telecommunications related environment
- Machine Learning platforms such as (Python, R)
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 19 Jul 14:59