- Can false allegations be grounds for dismissal?
- How to accelerate business growth by becoming a People Company
- How Payroll and HR are earning their spot at the boardroom table
|Get jobs on your |
Senior Software Engineering Lead
|Remuneration:||R700 - R900 per hour Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
An exciting opportunity exists within an amazing corporate organisation with all the benefits of software dev. house. This ever-growing giant in financial services is expanding its footprint and wanting to leave a mark and build on their legacy. The successful candidate will join a very young and dynamic team of 'techies'. The positions are aimed at increasing the organisation's capacity forever demanding projects and staff headcount.
You will be required to provide overall application systems design and balance requirements against resource utilisation and architectural factors and in line with the business strategy.
This is not a role for the faint-hearted. Apply now and begin your 2019 with a bang!!!!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience in development and design (Application, Infrastructure, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Information Systems, Informatics or Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent work experience)
- Deep understanding of Architectural concepts (Separation of concerns, layering, Application Building Blocks vs Solution Building Blocks, etc.)
- Deep understanding of integration techniques (e.g. SOAP services, RESTful web services).
- Experience in modern API platform design.
- Experience in modern security practices
- Experience in DevOps
Experience in Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Experience partitioning large systems into subsystems and components that can be handled by a single engineer or team of engineers.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience across business capabilities and architecture domains
- Advanced knowledge and application of a variety of hardware and software platforms and integrated information systems. Specifically, FICO Blaze, Drools, Java, JEE, Linux, DB2, WebSphere and Abinitio
- A good mix of technical and programming skills (Java, SQL, Rule Engines, .Net, Oracle, DB2)
- Business acumen
- Knowledge of architecture methodologies (TOGAF, Gartner) in relation to software-intensive systems.
- Knowledge of Information System Design.
- Knowledge of solutions architecture.
- Proven ability to roll out phased solutions.
- Understanding of computer server architectures, including peripheral interfaces and multi-processor designs
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 11 Jun 15:59
- Software Engineer, West Rand, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Software Engineers, Johannesburg, Midrand, RecruitU
- Senior Contract Software Engineer, Johannesburg, West Rand, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Java Software QA Engineer, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Java Software Engineer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Mid-Level Mobile Apps Software Engineer, Cresta, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Software Engineer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Java Software Engineer, Johannesburg, Midrand, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Software Engineers, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Software Engineer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- C# Software Engineer, Johannesburg, Parktown, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Resilience Software Engineer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Software Engineer – C#/Angular, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Junior-Mid Software Engineer, Johannesburg, Rosebank, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Intermediate Software Engineer, Johanneburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Technical Product Lead, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Java EE Software Architect, Pretoria, Centurion, e-Merge IT Recruitment