- 3 steps towards 'glass boxing' your company with a Biz Press Office
- Potential jail time on the cards for CV fraudsters
- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
|Get jobs on your |
Data Analyst - MIS
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionOur client is looking for a data analyst (MIS), who will be responsible for the detail analysis of functional requirements with the primary focus of defining the data requirements, responsible for the overall health, quality and security of company data elements contained in MIS and directly responsible for maintaining business glossary and associated metadata, clear understanding of data elements contained within MIS including but limited to transformation rules, integration principles, naming conventions and design principles.
- Must have detailed business analysis, data warehouse methodologies, BI best practice, data analysis, data governance, financial systems and procedures, data profiling and data profiling tools and IT systems development life cycle
- Ideally, should have detailed knowledge of banking systems environment; banking business model, Agile development life cycle, best practices for quality assurance (QA) and Microsoft Appliance (APS) and data modelling and data modelling tools
- Grade 12
- A relevant three-year tertiary qualification (degree/diploma) and at least six years’ proven experience within management information systems/analysis
- Proven experience in drafting functional specifications
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Reference Number for this position is LV39478 which is a permanent position based in Stellenbosch offering a salary negotiable on experience.
The time for change is now! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Liza on or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Posted on 05 Jun 17:56
Liza Van Den Berg