|Get jobs on your |
Senior Lead Agile Programme Manager
|Remuneration:||R1200000 - R1300000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
A great opportunity is available at a top consulting house and their client who is the largest stock exchange in the country. They require a lead Agile programme manager to join their dynamic team. The purpose of this job is to lead a central programme management office, ensuring that IT projects are properly governed and that project teams are supported to deliver successfully. This role delivers in the context of transitioning from traditional delivery to a newly adopted safe Agile approach.
- Five+ years of working experience in Agile software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with implementing Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) highly preferred.
- Five+ years of experience in management required.
- Five+ years of strong Scrum Master experience, demonstrating full life-cycle and broad agile framework and practice expertise.
- Five+ years of experience working with product and program management teams.
- Experience leading projects in Financial Services or Capital Markets highly preferred.
- Experience successfully delivering projects with an aggressive schedule.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 18 Apr 12:14
Michelle Hiestermann Cooper
+27 11 463 3633