|Get jobs on your |
Senior Java Developer
|Remuneration:||R680000 - R780000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
One of Africa’s most prominent healthcare management business that specialises in providing Medical Aid schemes is looking for driven and high calibre Java developers that will be based in the West Rand.
The Java developer will be given the opportunity to work remotely up to two days a week with a high degree of flexibility after you have proven yourself.
Duties and responsibilities
- Rewrite of medical scheme desktop systems with Java and Flash Builder
- Assisting with conversion and troubleshooting of Sybase stored procedures to DB2 format
- Four to seven years’ experience in Java development
- Java (Java server pagers and Java server faces)
- Web services
- Spring 2 and JSF integrated Portal application
- Flash Builder
- IBatis Persistence framework
- Sybase 12.5 ASE
- Tomcat 7
- Red Hat Linux
- Window Server (Doc Storage)
- Adobe LifeCycle Designer – PDF Generation
- Prime Faces 4 (New Apps)
- Flex 4 (Mobile development)
- ZK 6/JSP/XHTML
- JSP Presentation
- JBoss (Lifecycle app server)
- BSc computer science
- National diploma in IT
- Any other related qualification
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful *referrals!
Posted on 18 Apr 12:04