|Get jobs on your |
Oracle EBS Business Analyst
|Remuneration:||R600 - R650 per hour Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionAn awesome opportunity has opened up for a senior Oracle EBS business analyst with Oracle Project Suite experience! Our client is the leading provider of wireless communications infrastructure in Africa, Europe, and America and they are looking for someone to aid their venture into France! Why not drink French Champagne well strategically thinking up good solutions, writing business requirements, and implementing them? This is the opportunity of a lifetime.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Oracle Certification always a plus
- Five+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design
- Must be thinkers and must be able to write business requirements
- Strong communication skills essential
- Some travel to France required.
- Oracle Project Suite experience – including: Oracle Project Costing (PJC), and Oracle Project billing (PJB).
- Strong data gathering and analysis skill
- Organisational experience with proven demonstration of system implementation or project teamwork
- Use strategic thinking to make recommendations that would be a good solution based on the requirements
- Perform high-level SQL select statements and consistently return desired results
- High-level understanding of database structures and server file transfer processes
- Lead multiple requirements gathering sessions and follow to project completion
- Ability to work with functional users to design, develop, test and implement applications and process changes
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of decision impact
- Works effectively under stressful or ambiguous conditions by adapting style, approach and work procedures
- Self-motivated and quick learner
The reference number for this position is ND38801. This is a contracting position based in Johannesburg, offering a rate of R650 per hour, depending on experience.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email NicoleD on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Please feel free to check out our website on www.e-merge.co.za for similar positions that might be of interest to you! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Posted on 18 Apr 10:12
Nicole De Sousa
- Senior Business Analyst, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Business Intelligence Analyst, Johannesburg, Central, ASC Group
- Junior Business Analyst, Johannesburg, Greenstone Hill, Edenvale, Rage
- Business Analyst, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Oracle EBS Business Analyst, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Business Analysts, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Business Analyst, Johannesburg, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Intermediate-Senior Business Analyst, Johannesburg, Midrand, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Quantitative Analyst Senior, Pretoria, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Mid-Senior Systems Analyst, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Credit/Financial Systems Analyst, Johannesburg, Selby, RecruitU
- Systems Analyst, Pretoria, Centurion, ASC Group
- Junior Retail Store Analyst, Johannesburg, Greenstone, Edenvale, Rage
- Intermediate BI Technical Analyst, Johannesburg, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Systems Analyst, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Quantitative Analysts, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment