|Get jobs on your |
Journey Futurist Manager - UX/Customer Experience Specialist
|Remuneration:||R1000000 - R1200000 per year Cost to company|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionSA’s biggest broadcast technology house is on the hunt for a dynamic and goal oriented manager: journey futurist - you will have the opportunity to work with a number of diverse and dedicated journey futurist; be at the forefront of innovation; and help ensure the highest quality product delivery.
Your primary focus will be to lead team of journey futurists, with the key responsibility of intra-day resource and operations management, as well as to provide key customer insight to enable the business to be future proof.
Do not let this opportunity slip you by!!! If you love working with futurist, and actively making changes within a business, then this is your opportunity to enhance your skills and gain broader experience in a brilliant company!
Apply now and start 2019 on a good note!
- Develop strategies for future automation possibilities
- Provide insights to customer care to improve customer experiences
- R and D - research on new technologies (UI/UX/customer experience)
- Supervise a team to ensure effective daily operation
- Manage all aspects of the innovation’s analyst team – structure, process, strategy, and procedure
- Create an environment where analyst feels engaged and committed to what they do
- Support the line manager for the area to develop a high performing team by conducting daily and weekly operational performance discussions and assisting employees to prepare the portfolio of evidence for formal performance development discussions
- Establish and maintain a succession plan for the team
- Obtain the workforce and recruitment plans created by the line manager and plan execution within given timelines. Make recommendations to the line manager on how to improve the plans and suggest how resources could be reallocated in case of excessive workload
- Review and update the team’s role descriptions on at least an annual basis to ensure that they are fit for purpose and contain all the accountabilities of each team member. Explain any updates to team members
- Review leave plans in place and make recommendations to the line manager to adjust the plans if required. Review leave captured on the employee system to ensure that all leave was captured
- Relevant tertiary qualification in engineering or computer science
- Five to eight years’ experience in technology environment (web design and development)
- Strong graphic design skills – current skills
- Three years' people management experience
- UI/UX/customer experience
- Application, systems, and processes
- Exposure to requirements management tools
- Business analysis techniques
- Fully understands requirements capturing using user stories
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 12 Feb 10:37
- Service Line Director - Customer experience, Johannesburg, Fourways, Ipsos South Africa
- Senior Research Executive - Customer Experience, Johannesburg, Fourways, Ipsos South Africa
- Service Line Lead - Customer Experience/Mystery Shopping, Johannesburg, Fourways, Ipsos South Africa